We have been told, in advance, how Satan will reek havoc on mankind, way in advance. Surprisingly, Satan follows this pattern perfectly. If we can recognize this pattern, only then can we know what to do overcome its grasp on us. This blog is focused on recognizing the pattern of Satan, taught to us by God.
Satan’s entire plan has always been to make man slaves. The last blog identified the origins of a slave. The recipe outlined there was debt, that leads to inflation, that promotes more debt, until finally we are slaves. God has prompted us of Satan’s plan in more detail than we think. God teaches us that Satan will use Gold and Silver to:
- Purchase armies and navies
- Purchase false teachers with authority (anciently, these men were false priests, today they could be politicians, lawyers, doctors, business men, all kinds of authority positions)
- Rule and Reign with threats (the threats will be drastic, like blood and horror)
Studying the scriptures, I came across how God foresaw Satan accomplishing this task of progressively deceiving man into slavery. Satan used tax structures and sales tactics to trick man into his fatal trap. I’ll first outline the tax structure that Satan uses and connect it with what God teaches us, and then I’ll share the scriptures themselves with some commentary for clarity.
Here is the pattern to get a nation into slavery (which we currently are).
- 10% taxes- cause your men to go to war (armies and navies)
- 20% taxes- cause your men to sin (false teachers that use popularity to justify sins and to oppress)
- 50% taxes- you are in bondage (now Satan can rule and reign with threats, blood and horror)
Side Note: Please know that I am not “anti-taxes.” My stand on taxes is that total tax collection should not exceed 5% (2% State, 1% Federal, 2% Military and Enforcement). The more taxes are collected, the less disposable income in our pockets. The less disposable income, the more income people need to do what they want to do, the home is what takes the blow. Too much taxes collected also causes too much regulation and resistance to growth. God wants us to learn correct principles and then govern ourselves. Satan wanted to regulate all our actions. This is important to note upfront.
America began collecting 10%+ in taxes in 1913. This was the birth of the federal reserve and the introduction of income taxes. It was 1917 that America enters World War I. A 10% tax sent our men to war with armies and navies.
“12. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
13. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
14. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your olive yards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
15. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
16. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
17. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
This was the council that Samuel, in the Old Testament, gave to the people when they wanted a king to rule over them. Here we see what man will do with just one tenth of the taxes from the people. Despite Samuels council, the people wanted what other people had, a king, someone who could make money. What they gave up by not listening to Samuel, was: there was not enough disposable income and their women left the home to work and became confectionaries. Confectionaries identify the wearing of makeup and the necessity of women to work in the work place as a secondary source of income. They needed to put on makeup to get a job, or do the tasks of baking for someone else, outside of their own family. This is the beginning of women leaving the home, and children being raised by baby sitters or… no one.
When taxes are a new thing, it must progress slowly at first so that the people being taxed don’t reject it. By 1930, America was already in World War II. Tax collection was at 24%, and President Franklin Delano Roosavelt issued a solution of Government subsidized employment. He created jobs, like cleaning trails in the mountains, or farming, and the military grew too, and he used government debt to pay the men.
All the while, those who owned steel factories sold millions of dollars of steel to support the war efforts (its not a war until someones making money). Unsurprisingly, those who owned the steel factories were also those who owned the federal reserve, the very ones issuing the debt to the government at war.
This government subsidized employment (debt) created a new environment as men leave the home for long periods of time, only to return at the end of the week, or every other week, or once a month, or longer. This was the time where confectionaries or dancing women serviced the working men and the military men. The honor of our women was on the decline. The honor of our men was plummeting. Our men were caused to sin.
“2. For behold, he did not keep the commandments of God, but he did walk after the desires of his own heart. And he had many wives and concubines. And he did cause his people to commit sin, and do that which was abominable in the sight of the Lord. Yea, and they did commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness.
3. And he laid a tax of one fifth part of all they possessed, a fifth part of their gold and of their silver, and a fifth part of their ziff, and of their copper, and of their brass and their iron; and a fifth part of their failings; and also a fifth part of all their grain.
4. And all this did he take to support himself, and his wives and his concubines; and also his priests, and their wives and their concubines; thus he had changed the affairs of the kingdom.
5. For he put down all the priests that had been consecrated by his father, and consecrated new ones in their stead, such as were lifted up in the pride of their hearts.
6. Yea, and thus they were supported in their laziness, and in their idolatry, and in their whoredoms, by the taxes which king Noah had put upon his people; thus did the people labor exceedingly to support iniquity.
Notice that a tax of one fifth is a 20% tax. The 20% tax caused King Noah’s people to “commit sin.” Notice also that he too used gold and silver to build up his reserves, and to support their laziness and idolatry.
Again, at a 20% tax, there is less disposable income and even more families are broken up. Some aspire to be false priests (who oppress), but those who stick it out with their families struggle to keep it together. They are being oppressed. The people have to lie steel and cheat to get ahead. Thus the oppression of the taxes cause them to sin.
Americas taxes have continuously increased, and that increase is becoming higher and higher and rising faster and faster. Currently, Americas collection of taxes is 50%+ the countries GDP, or total earnings. You may not pay 50% of your income to taxes, but someone is definitely covering your portion.
Government assisted programs such as welfare, social security, ChiP, Healthcare, etc. is funded by government debt. Government has never generated revenues. The only thing government can claim as revenues is taxes. Government takes your money and then offers you programs with “your money,” if you qualify. You see, qualifying is the power of man. Whomever gives the qualifying approval has the control. Regulations and government power run amuck.
America has turned into a country filled with government programs. The only sense of security can only be found by working for the government, even when they don’t produce, and they don’t produce inefficiently at that. Regulation bodies have run amuck and have taken the credit for improved safety conditions (OSHA), improved security (TSA), improved quality of life (Welfare), improved technology (Dick Cheney), improved health (Obama-care), etc. However, the country continues to spiral into debt and more and more of its citizens cannot sustain life and are completely dependent upon the government for support. This is called bondage.
Limhi, the son of the wicked king Noah, was stuck with the blame of steeling the daughters of the Lamanites. They were surrounded by the Lamanites. In Mosiah 19: 15, 26 Limhi agrees to pay tribute (taxes) to the king of the Lamanites of 50% of all they produced. Guards were placed around the city to contain the tax payers (something like TSA or Boarder patrol), and they were paid with the tax money collected. They were government employees.
Mosiah 21:13- 14
“13. And they did humble themselves even to the dust, subjecting themselves to the yoke of bondage, submitting themselves to be smitten, and to be driven to and fro, and burdened, according to the desires of their enemies.
14. And they did humble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would deliver them out of their afflictions.
15. And now the Lord was slow to hear their cry becasue of their iniquities; nevertheless the Lord did hear their cries and began to soften the hearts of the Lamanites that they began to ease their burdens; yet the Lord did not see fit to deliver them out of bondage.“
We are in bondage now. Our government collects over 50% of our countries GDP (earnings) as taxes. We may not have chains on our ankles, or work in a chain gang. We may have freedoms within our bondage, but we are not free.
We have been told, in advance, how Satan will reek havoc on mankind. I have proven that this is how Satan does it, using the scriptures and the word of God. The objective of this blog was only to help you recognize that we are currently slaves that have allowed Satan get above us. We have ignored the word too long, and the result is slavery. Recognize the pattern, repent, return to the words of Christ. It is the words of Christ that tells you all things that you should do to escape the hand of Satan. Perhaps, since we have so long strayed, God will be slow to hear our cries. Nevertheless He will hear our prayers of repentance. His arms are still stretched out.