An invitation is being sounded to us and to each nation. It is offered by servants of God, who come as all servants of God have come, out of obscurity (not through specified channels of office, rank and title), and through “an order.” The language used is specific, thus the invitation is only received by those who are the family of God, the Royal family of Kings and Queens. Therefore, only those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, will act upon this Royal Invitation.
When scriptures refer to a nation, the way it is used refers to one of the twelve tribes of Israel, representing the family of God. This is a nation that was to be above all nations, because the head of the “family of God” is literally God! That kingdom is established when God dwells among us, taking the role of father and we taking the role of child. The invitation was intended to ring through to the heart, to awaken us on this side of the veil, so we can awake and arise, taking our place in the house of God, in the top of the mountains. The invitation is referred to in the book of Matthew:
St Matthew 22:2-14
“2. The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3. And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: [these are not bad things, but it is labeled as “making light” of the invitation]
6. And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. ¶And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12. And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14. For many are called, but few are chosen.”
Servants of God are people who speak the words of Christ (truth) clearly, and out of obscurity (out of nowhere). Their power is faith in the words of Christ alone.They don’t come through the official channels of the governing institution. Lehi was disrespected for coming out of obscurity. Abinadi was burned for the same. Alma was in the hierarchy, but once he repented, he too was one cast out into no-mans-land, making him one coming out of obscurity. Alma the younger left his position of political position to preach scripture. Samuel the Lamanite was like Abinadi and cast out, until he finally got on top of a wall, in which people attempted to kill him. These were not men from the church headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, sitting in plush red seats. The servants came out of obscurity.
The house of God is an “ORDER.” The order referred to here is a state in which the laws of heaven regulate the behavior of its members and proper authority is obeyed. The authority in the house of God balances solely on the words of God. Those with more of the words of God have more authority, as they live to a higher order.
Conclusion: The words of Christ is an invitation to those belonging to the royal family, the kingdom of God, Zion! When they are spoken in correct context, and it resonates true to you, you are being given a Royal Invitation, because you are of that order. If it doesn’t, you may disregard the message, and continue to seek comfort and convenience in the existing system acceptable to you.
You must authenticate a true servant of God, and the message, or invitation. I recommend you use “seer stones.” But in the event that you have misplaced your seer stones, or you have lost the instructions on how to use them, or if the warranty of your seer stones doesn’t include customer service, …the words of Christ can be used as a Liahona (Alma 37), to guide you, as it did Nephi, through the waters of chaos that we face.